Sunday, October 26, 2008

Witches and Windows?

WITCHES NIGHT OUT!!

So, on Friday Holly and I went to Gardner Village for Witches Night Out. It's a fun night for women to dress up as witches and just enjoy being out without the kids. So, James and Adam watched Noelle, Reese, and Noah, and we went out to enjoy the festivities. We didn't really dress up, we just wore witch hats, but there were some women who were totally into it. We saw Glinda the Good Witch, Malefasent, the Queen from Snow White, and the Fauna and Merry Weather from Sleeping Beauty. There were some pretty elaborate costumes. It was so much fun and I definately plan to go all out next year!




JOHNNY AND THE WINDOW?

This morning Noah came running into our room singing "Johnny and the Sprites, did you see one? Johnny and the Sprites!" It was so stinking cute that I wanted to get it on video. So, tonight I was trying to coax him to sing, which I usually do by singing the words wrong. I started singing, "Johnny and the banana?" and "Johnny and the monkey?" Noah replied each time with "Noooo" so I said, "Can you sing it right" His reply was, "Johnny and the Noah! Johnny and the Mama! Johnny and the Daddy! Johnny and the Window!" Johnny and the window? Adam and I could not stop laughing. Noah has really started talking a lot lately and him joking with us just made Adam and me feel like he is growing up so fast. We just can't get enough of our adorable little man!





P.S. Incase you don't know what Johnny and the Sprites is, it's a kid's show on the Disney Channel. Here is a video of the song...












1 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

So, I'm not much on dressing up, but I want to be a witch...I want to play next year...sound like so much fun!