Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh the things that we've done...

So since I last posted, life has gone by way too fast... school has been a major time consumer. Lets just take a look at Adam's and my classes:

Adam: Semi-conductors, Power Circuits, World Wide Web and Internet, Real-time Embedded Controllers, and Technology Research


Lindsay: Capital Budgeting, Investments, Financial Problems I, International Business, and Financial Institutions


Can you see why we are so busy? I even bring my laptop to the park! Isn't that sad? But, now on to the exciting stuff... Reese turned 5! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. She has blossomed into such a big girl the last month or so. Socially she is turning into a butterfly. Although I'm afraid of what the future may bring, let me explain, the other day Reese told me that her teach made her move to a different seat because she was being bad. I asked her if she just didn't want to be good in class and if she just wasn't paying attention to the teacher. She said, "No I want to be good and listen, it's just so much fun to talk to all the girls who sit by me." Anyway, for her birthday she wanted a yellow teddy bear cake, just like the picture that came with the cake pan. I think it turned out pretty well, except the right eye, but you live and learn and move on.




We also went to the circus which was really fun. The kids enjoyed seeing the animals and I think that my favorite part was the motorcycles. There were 7 in that cage thingy! It was friggin' sweet. Well, I guess I better try and keep up with my blog so that I don't have to write so much at once! Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I am going to add you to mine, if you don't mind?

Your kids are so cute!

jhalder said...

Yea! You updated! I still love the cake. I wouldn't have ever noticed the right eye. Reese will be good, what kid doesn't like to talk?? I think that she'll be fine..

Josh and Jay said...

I love that cake! And I am so glad that you are in the blogger world!!

Kiersten Allred said...

That cake is freakin awesome! Sounds like you have a crazy course load this semester. When will you be done? I've just about hit the wall with school, but I still have 2.5 semesters left.