Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jason Mraz!!!!







Ok, so I had one of the funnest night ever on Tuesday! Adam and I have been waiting to see Jason Mraz for a good 4 years now. I even tried to win tickets on the radio station to see him in Hawaii and I was caller number 8 of 10...that was a major heartbreaker. BUT he finally came to SLC and we got to see him!! So excuse me while I obsess a little but it was totally amazing and fun and just incredible! Ok, so here's some video and sorry about the scratchy noises. We were so close to the stage, it was awesome.



So the last video Adam didn't get very much of the song, but it's an awesome song, you should listen to the whole thing!

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the fall! More posts to come...Halloween, Fun with Leaves, and My Birthday!!!

0 comments: