Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hair-Dos and Heaters

So, the other day we woke up to a freezing house...it was then that we realized that our heater was not working. Adam called his dad (an HVAC man) but until he is able to come up we've had to use some alternative methods of keeping warm. Thanks to the snow our house got down to 52 degrees last night. This morning one by one we filed into the family room and snuggled in front of the fireplace.


The other day I was sitting by the fire studying for my test and I wasn't feeling very well, so I asked Adam to come sit by me and give me a massage and play with my hair. Little did I know that my "little helpers" would want to get in on the fun.














Yeah, I look beautiful in all these pictures :) But mind you, I wasn't feeling well, we've had a cold/flu in our hosue for the past 2 weeks. Reese enjoyed doing my hair and I had fun feeling like it was getting pulled out. But seriously, it has been a lot of fun spending these extra minutes with my husband and kids. We count ourselves very lucky to have it. We hope you all are enjoying the snow more than we are!

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! I just saw you listed on Shelice's blogroll.
LOVE the hair-dos!!!
Can't believe you have SNOW in October! WOW!

jhalder said...

I don't know it looks like you're having a lot of fun to me!!