Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We finished swimming lessons and the kids did so well! I was very nervous for Noah to start his first year of swimming lessons on his own. I wondered if he was old enough to listen to a swim instructor and stay safe. He did so great; he had so much fun every day and his teacher was so cute and good with the kids. Noah kept saying, "my teacher wants to help me!"


Miss Reese is a natural swimmer, she must take after her mommy who was on the swim team at age 5 :) She really got the hang of it this year and can do freestyle, breaststroke, and is getting better at the backstroke. She was so sad when swimming lessons ended. I told her that maybe we would take lessons again this fall, in a couple months, and she said she didn't want to even wait a couple months. It's like music to my ears because I, for one, LOVE swimming! I'm just so proud of both of them.
I had a Dr's appointment a week and a half ago. Camryn looks so great! She is now about 4 lbs 7 oz and her head is finally down, phew. I have another appointment this Friday and then I start going every week! Ahhh!! I have been hoping for this time to go by faster, but now that it's here I'm not quite sure I'm ready. I think the nervousness of labor has set in.
On a final note, Harry Potter was so good! I'm so glad that we got to see it and I already can't wait for the next movie!

0 comments: