Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cherry Hill, Lagoon, and Baby!

Ok, I haven't updated in awhile and seeing as I have quite a bit to do before I'm ready for this baby to come tomorrow, I'm gonna make it short and sweet!!

My mom, Kathy and Ryan, and the kids and me went to Cherry Hill a few weeks ago. It was so much fun! It's nice because Reese is getting to be more independent in the water, so she could swim in the big pool and the lazy river without me having to hold her the whole time. They had so much fun and didn't want to leave. I was just happy to be in the water and have a break from the heat!



On the 24th of July, my mom and our family went to Lagoon. I felt kind of bad for Adam because since there were no other adults besides my mom and me, he didn't get to go on any of the big rides; however, Noah surprised us all by going on all the bigger-little kid rides. They have this mini-rocket ride that Noah just loved. I think they went on it 10 times. It raises you up and drops you a few times. He had a blast and Adam was just glad to get to go on some rides. Reese branched out ever so slightly and tried "Puff" once. She cried, but we were so proud of her for trying it.






Well, tomorrow is the big day!! I'm being induced in the morning and hoping to have Camryn in my arms by early afternoon. Here's hoping for a 6 hour labor like with Reese and Noah. I'm not sure I'm still quite ready to be a mommy of 3, but I know that Camryn is meant to be a part of our family and we are so looking forward to meeting her!

1 comments:

Kiersten Allred said...

I'm so excited for you! We'll have to plan some time before I go back to work for Camryn and Karlee to meet.