Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh My Heck!

So, we went to the doctor today and when we got there he was delivering a baby. The receptionist asked if I wanted to come back in a hour or reschedule. Well, since I've been waiting to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl for the past 4 weeks and I knew I was going to find out today, there was no way I was going to wait for another day. We had Reese with us so she could see the baby so we decided to go to McDonalds to let her play. Then they called and said it would be another 20 more minutes, so we got Reese's haircut (she looks very cute). I was so nervous and excited and having to wait so long just made the it worse. Finally! after almost 2 hrs of waiting we had the ultrasound, fully expecting to hear it's a boy. After about 5 mins the doctor said that he is 99% sure that we are having a GIRL! I'm still trying to get used to the idea of having a girl, but make no mistake I'm very, very excited! I can't wait to get all Reese's baby clothes out again, cuz they are sooo adorable.


So, below is the ultrasound of Camryn Eileen (the spelling is still in the air...maybe Cameryn?) She's a very active girl kicking, waving her arms, and moving around :) It's over 5 mins long, but she's very adorable!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm so excited for you! I bet Reese can't wait!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Ok I seriously think this is the coolest thing. I can't believe I get to watch Camryn's (my favorite spelling) ultrasound from GA! We're so excited for you...we need more girls!!!

jhalder said...

Well despite the fact that it sounds cheesy, there is something so "magical" about watching an ultrasound video....it's truly amazing to see your baby before actually getting to see your baby!!! I, for one, am so super excited that you're having a girl!!! And what a beautiful name!!! Congrats!!