Saturday, November 22, 2008

West Side Story

Adam, the kids, and I made a journey down to Payson yesterday to see Adam's little sister Anne (aka Bananas) in West Side Story. She was one the "The Jets" girls. Adam was in lots of plays and muscials when he was in high school, so he was excited to see the legacy continued on by his sister, even if it was at a different high school (they just built Salem Hills High School that half of Payson and half of Spanish Fork now go to). Our favorite character, besides Anne of course, was the sister Anita, she was very funny.






S0, this last picture is my favorite. It was freezing last night, so I had my coat and scarf, but Adam had nothing, so I told him to wear my scarf out to the car :) Then, I was getting ready to unlock the car, so I asked him to hold my purse...the result is priceless...

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Barnett (aka Mom and Dad) for watching the kids so we could have a night out at the "theater"! We love you!! And great job Bananas!!

1 comments:

bhamchick said...

Did you perm your Hair? It looks cute?