Monday, November 10, 2008

Leaves!

It has been so nice to have a backyard that the kids can play in now. For those of you who don't know, we completely tore up and remodeled our backyard this year. So, the kids have been playing outside in the leaves. They rake them all up in a pile by themselves and jump in them. I don't mind as long as I'm not the one who has to keep raking them!!





They play so wonderful together, with the exception of the occasional hair-pulling by Noah. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful children.

This really is my favorite time of year. I had a great Halloween, birthday, and now we are into the Holiday Season! On I school note, I am offically registered for my last semester of school. I can't believe it! I never thought this day would come. Only 5 months to graduation!

We hope everyone is keeping warm in this cold weather!

3 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I had no idea you had a blog...so excited to read all your posts...I'm going to stetch it out so I have something to look forward to. Love the kids in the leaves...that was one of my favorite activities...leaf huts, jumping in piles, making leaf towns...ahh to be a kid again.

jhalder said...

That's so exciting!!! Last semester!!! Woo Hoo!! Oh yeah, and I KNOW your kids are great..they always are!!!

bhamchick said...

Dear Reese-
I really love your pictures. I like your cheerleader costume. Its good and pretty. I also like Noah's costume. I wonder when I could play with you and go to your house. We have a girl room and a boy room in my house, so when you come to my house maybe noah can play in the boy room and you can play in my room cause my room is the funner room. I hope your having a good time at your house.
I love you!
Cali

Here is a letter to you. Do you like hot dogs, french fries and mac and cheese. And that's all. I like your costume. I'm done.
Trent

Hey congrats on only 1 more semester and don't worry were not too cold down here. I did break out my pants though and some nights I have to put on a light jacket. Ha Ha