Friday, November 28, 2008

A is for age: 25
B is for burger of choice: Homemade turkey burgers or a cheeseburger from Dairy Queen.
C is for the car I drive: 2003 Honda Civic but actually since I drive less distance I drive our 2006 Toyota Tacoma more.
D is for your dog's name: No plans for a dog, ever.
E is for an essential item you use every day: Diapers for Noah, but hopefully those days are almost gone. But an essential thing for me is my laptop.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Office
G is for favorite game: Text Twist
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instruments you play: Piano
J is for favorite juice: Cran-Apple
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Well no one literally!
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: We went to Chili's with Holly, James and Noelle today.
M is for your favorite Muppet: Gonzo or Kermit
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2, both for my babies.
P is for people you were with today: Adam, Reese, Noah, Holly, James, and Noelle. Oh and all the shoppers at Target.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Watch TV or nap...when it ever happens!
R is for biggest regret: Eh, it's not worth it.
S is for status (relationship): Ol' married lady.
T is for time you woke up today: 11. Adam let me sleep cuz we were up so late last night.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I'm really picky about some stuff, but completely relaxed about others. Although Adam says it's that I eat my chicken (like nuggets or strips) with ketchup.
V is for vegetable you love: Cucumber (since tomato doesn't technically count)
W is for worst habit: Biting my nails.
X is for x-rays you've had: Approx 6...can't be sure though.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Chicken ceasar pita at Chili's and white cheddar popcorn at home.
Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio

1 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

ok, I'm loving that you use ketchup on your nuggets. I rarely eat them, but when i do I have to have ketchup...thought I was alone. Love cukes too :D Love you most!