Friday, January 2, 2009

We're Having A Baby!

Ok, here's my official baby blog post.



I always see these great pictures of people's pregnancy tests and try as I might, I just couldn't get a good one. But yay! We're expecting our third bundle of joy. I believe I'm 6 weeks pregnant, but I will find out for sure when I go to the doctor in 3 weeks. I started feeling sick just a few days after Christmas, and this baby can't choose whether to make me sick in the morning, afternoon, evening, or all day. However, it's a small price to pay. We are so excited for this blessing.

On a school note: we start school again on Monday. It didn't feel like this break was nearly long enough. But Adam now has his associates in Computer Engineering and Electronics Engineering, so he is hoping to find a good job in his field...finally!

We hope you enjoyed your holidays!

4 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

We're so excited we got to be there for the official announcement. We love you! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! That's so fun! I went to the dr yesterday thinking I was 8 weeks and I'm only 5! BUMMER! But that's okay! Good Luck!


Oh and I hear ya on the being sick all day thing.. it's a constant state of nausea! blah!

Kiersten Allred said...

Congratulations! We haven't officially announced yet, but I'm about 10 1/2 weeks along due on our 3rd anniversary (August 2nd). Yeah! I haven't sick to the point of throwing up, but I hear ya on the nausea and at random times of the day!

jhalder said...

Yea for a baby!!! Congrats!!