Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas and Stuff

So, I'm gonna breeze through the bad things that have happened in the last couple weeks and then we'll move on to the fun stuff. My poor husband was hit by a semi while driving up to Idaho to buy my Christmas present (which I now know is a sweet elliptical machine).

As you can probably tell by the pictures, the truck was totalled. Thus, we move on and will be finding a new truck in the next couple weeks.

On to the awesomeness. ADAM GRADUATED!! So, my mom has all the pictures and I will post them soon. I am so proud of him I can't even tell you. He is still going to finish his second bachelors degree which will only require one class in the Spring and one in the Fall; however, he is also going to start a Masters degree that is all online through Arizona State University for a Masters of Engineering with an emphasis in Embedded Systems. More on that to come in the future, but he figured since his work will pay for some of it, why not continue? So, our life is not quite off the school track yet, but we know it is for the best.

Our Christmas was very different this year. We were unable to go to the Harward party because I was not feeling well and Camryn was definately not feeling well. I really wish we would all get better already. Then we went to Adam's parents' house on Christmas Eve not Christmas and to top it all off it was just Adam and me and my mom for Christmas Eve night. It was different, but good I think. Our kids go 4-wheelers (powerwheels, of course) from Santa and they are just loving them. I got my elliptical machine which I am totally stoked about and also a new digital camera. Adam got a surround sound system and new scriptures. So, overall it was a fabulous Christmas.

So to end this post, I must show you all my beautiful baby. She sings and coos literally all day long. It is honestly the cutest thing. So, here's my baby Cams.


2 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

It was so fun to see Camryn. She is sooo yummy! We're so glad Adam is ok. We're also very impressed with his educational goals...GO ADAM! You Rock!!! We love you all...big hugs!!!

FarrEver Family said...

RETURN TO THE BLOGGING WORLD. I MISS YOUR UPDATES!!!
With love your cousin