Monday, December 15, 2008

Gingerbread Houses!

So yesterday I spent 7 hrs baking gingerbread houses with my mom. By the time we got done, our feet hurt, our fingers were burned, the kitchen was a mess, and we were just plain exhausted. Today we went over to my mom's to decorate the houses. Adam was very meticulous about his house and took about 4 hrs to do his! But it turned out great. I helped Noah decorate a sleigh and Reese did her house all by herself. I was so proud of her. Ok, so here are the pictures of all our fun!!! Enjoy!!!









What a cute gingerbread village huh? By the way, those other houses were my Mom's, Markham's, Kathy and John's, Angie's, TJ's, Brandon's, and Jessie's. I love the holidays. It is so great to take part in traditions and be with family! We miss those who can't be with us and we hope to see you soon! We love you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun tradition!! Every time I make one, it never looks like the picture on the kit! Your's look great!!

jhalder said...

Wow! They turned out really fancy! You guys did an absolute gorgeous job!! I'm impressed!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

The pictures gave me a Linwood flasback. SOOOO fun, can hardly wait to see them in person :D

FarrEver Family said...

Oh, what a fun tradition. I love seeing pics of some of your other family that I never get to see. I really hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!